|| Strength & Recovery
|| Lemon Lime
| Veg / Nonveg
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| L-Leucine, L-Glutamine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
PROCEL GLUTA-LEUCINE was designed for the Elite Athlete- both Endurance and Weight-training. GLUTA-LEUCINE provides a fully dosed 10.0 GRAMS of the anabolic/anti-catabolic amino acids Leucine/Glutamine in an optimal 1:1 ratio to give you a unique 1-2 punch in supporting your speed and performance goals, both on the field and in the gym.
PROCEL GLUTA-LEUCINE uses only the best and most bioavailable amino acids in the industry. Our All-Vegan Amino-acid line is manufactured using a unique fermentation process, which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule as opposed to most other products on the market. All PROCEL amino acids are micronized for superior absorption.
Add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to 200ml of cold water and drink first thing in morning and before bedtime. For the Unflavoured variant of GLUTA-LEUCINE, add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to your morning and evening protein shakes.
Q.1 What is GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE is an anabolic/anti-catabolic amino acid blend with Glutamine to Leucine ratio of 1:1 which stops catabolism and induces anabolism
Q.2 What is the importance of consuming GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE stops muscle protein breakdown, induces recovery and promotes muscle protein synthesis. GLUTA-LEUCINE is designed for the elite athletes involved in endurance and strength training
Q.3 What is Micronized and Fermented GLUTA-LEUCINE and what are its benefit?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces cleaner, clearer molecules. It is also Micronized which leads to superior absorption of both the amino acids.
Q.4 Who can consume GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- It is designed for anyone who is involved in endurance and strength training
Q.5 Will GLUTA-LEUCINE help me gain muscle mass?
- LEUCINE has been shown in dozens of studies to play a pivotal role in Muscle Protein Synthesis, the body’s natural anabolic trigger, which converts food protein into muscle tissue (Anabolism).
- 60% of total amino acid pool in muscle is made up of Glutamine.
- It does not play a role in muscle protein synthesis. But has an anti-catabolic effect under stressful condition and prevents breakdown of existing muscle mass.
- It is an anti-catabolic amino acid.
Q.6 Are there any side-effects of GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.7 Can GLUTA-LEUCINE be consumed by vegetarians and Vegans?
- They are All-Vegan-Amino-Acids