| Veg / Nonveg
|| Anabolism, Muscle Protein Synthesis
| Serving Size
|| 7.07 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| L - Leucine, L - Isoleucine, L - Valine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are essential nutrients that the body cannot make on its own, and are heavily depleted during periods of exercise and sport. BCAAs play a key role in muscle protein synthesis, the anabolic trigger which converts food protein into muscle tissue.
PROCEL 100% Fermented BCAA+ uses only the best and most bioavailable amino acids in the industry. Our All-Vegan Amino-acid line is manufactured using a unique fermentation process, which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule as opposed to most other products on the market. All PROCEL amino acids are micronized for superior absorption.
Stack PROCEL 100% Fermented BCAA+ with PROCEL Pro Standard 100% Whey and PROCEL CREATECH. Use 100% Fermented BCAA+ during intense training sessions to maximize your efforts. Include Pro Standard 100% Whey and CREATECH Post-Training to maximize lean mass gains, muscular strength and recovery.
- Pro Standard 100% Whey Post Workout
- CREATECH Post Workout
Add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to 200ml of cold water and drink first thing in morning and before bedtime. For the Unflavoured variant of GLUTA-LEUCINE, add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to your morning and evening protein shakes.
Q.1 What is 100% FERMENTED BCAA+
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ uses the best and most bioavailable amino acids in clinically proven ratio of 2:1:1 and provides 6.0 grams of BCAA per scoop
Q.2 What is the importance of consuming BCAAs
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) comprise of amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine and are essential for the muscle synthesis, maintenance and repair.
- BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle and not in the liver, thus they are used as quick source of energy.
- BCAA can either be used to build new proteins or burned as fuel to produce energy.
- Of the 3 BCAAs, Leucine is the one which triggers the activation of mTor pathway essential for building muscle.
Q.3 How is 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ different from other BCAAs
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ is an All-Vegan Amino Acid molecule manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule with better bioavailability as opposed to most other Amino Acids on the market.
Q.4 What is the benefit of consuming Fermented BCAA?
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces cleaner, clearer molecules. It is also Micronized which leads to superior absorption of both the amino acids.
Q.5 Are there any side-effects of 100% FERMENTED BCAA+
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.6 Can 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ be consumed by vegetarians and Vegans?
- They are All-Vegan-Amino-Acids
Q.7 What is the difference between Whey Protein and BCAA
- Whey Protein is a preliminary supplement required for muscle gain.
- BCAAs are essential amino acids which the body cannot produce. One of the BCAAs, Leucine, is known to trigger the process of protein synthesis.
- Although whey is sufficient for muscle gain, protein synthesis is directly linked to BCAAs and supplementing with BCAAs can enhance muscle gain and also serve as a great source of energy.